Monday 23 May 2011

Meal planning Monday - May 23rd

I missed last week, in fact I missed a LOT of stuff last week including my sanity and some sleep. Hence the glaring lack of posts on the blog. I am now building up quite a backlog of posts so hopefully when things calm down a little I'll be able to start posting some of them.


Monday : Nigel Slater's Herbed chicken and asparagus pilaff
Tuesday : Salmon tikka naan
Wednesday : Tuna & bean salad
Thursday : Roasted gammon & homemade oven chips maybe with an egg too
Friday : Spicy prawn rice
Saturday : Out with friends
Sunday : Broad bean risotto

Three new recipes there, the pilaff, risotto and spicy prawn rice - all rice dishes strangely - and then three old favourites. Gammon, egg and chips is a family favourite so the kids and the Husband will love me for, ooh at least a few days for popping that on the menu !!

2 comments:

  1. we have gammon egg and chips planned for Friday, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still not tried that salmon tikka naan yet! Main reason because I am always nervous it won't be substantial enough for dinner and Mr M will get the hump!

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete