Wednesday 8 September 2010

30 days / 30 things Day 7

Missed a day yesterday due to being far too busy with stroppy toddler to even think about blogging. The sooner he gets out of this the better, else he'll be appearing on ebay !

Today is my most hated food. This one is easy-peasy as son no1 would say. There is one food that I really cannot stand. I'll try most things but despite having tried this again and again I just can't see the attraction, it really is evil. My flat mate at university in an attempt to get me to give up smoking dipped the ends of all my cigarettes in this stuff - it worked to be fair !

I just don't get it. There have been several "special editions" recently too and a whole spin off range of crisps and crackers too - WHY ? The recent adverts though did make me laugh as they are so true. So what is this horrible substance that is loved and hated by so many (there's a clue there).



Marmite - filthy, evilness in a jar. I rest my case !

No comments:

Post a Comment