Thursday 30 September 2010

30 days / 30 things Day 27

I WILL finish this by the end of the month, I WILL ! Ok, so that's today then ....

So, day 27 was my third cookery book review of the month. This took some thinking about and then I bought a new one today with a voucher I had been given and oh my goodness. I've only flicked through it so far but I think it's a keeper. I've found several things in there that I would like to cook already !


I have several of Nigella's books and even though I like her less than I used to, I still find her books excellent. I have found in recent years she seems to have become a parody of herself which is sad. Her last TV show came in for A LOT of stick - I think it was Nigella Express (another good book !).

While I can't recommend any recipes from this book, I'm looking forward to when the boys are in bed later sitting down with a cuppa and having a good peruse. God, I'm so rock and roll !!

No comments:

Post a Comment