Monday 2 May 2011

Meal Planning Monday - May 2nd

Monday again and the second bank holiday Monday in a row. It's lovely and sunny and life is good !



Last week I stuck to my meal plan pretty well actually, no major changes and no hiccups. The bonus point being I also lost 4lbs last week too ! This week I'm back to work after my sick leave for my hand surgery so I'm back to planning quick and easy meals so we don't resort to the takeaway menus.

Monday : Spicy bird tacos
Tuesday : Asian salmon with rice and pak choi
Wednesday : Pizza and salad
Thursday : Chicken tikka skewers
Friday : Quesadillas
Saturday : Cincinnati chilli - this is left over from last week as we had steak instead !
Sunday : Nigella's chicken and chorizo bake

As usual I will be blogging about some of the above, watch this space.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in. Intrigued by spicy bird tacos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, chicken and chorizo bake. Recipe? OH loves chorizo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spicy bird tacos were lovely, will be blogging about those this evening.

    The chicken and chorizo bake is a Nigella recipe, and is really lovely. I will be posting the recipe later in the week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those meals sound good. I keep meaning to try Nigella's Chicken and Chorizo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant weight loss - well done! And lovely sounding meals, also intrigued by the tacos.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete