Sunday 19 September 2010

My beautiful blogger award

Thanks to Mrs M at At home with Mrs M for this latest award ! So now I am officially a Beautiful Blogger !!



The rules of this award state that I have to write 7 unknown things about myself and then pass it on to another 5 bloggers.

1. My irrational fear

I can't stand spiders, no seriously cannot stand them, they make the hair on the back of my neck stand up and  I have to run away. I am such a girl when it comes to spiders, even the teeny tiny ones. Last weekend I nearly caused an accident as one climbed up the inside of my car window.

2. Baths

I don't get the fuss about baths. Don't get me wrong I do like a soak but I've never been able to sit and wallow in a bath. It's quite frankly boring and gets me all hot and bothered - so much for relaxing ! I have been known to have a shower after a bath just so I feel clean.

3. Bad music

I have a small soft spot for Ibiza choons circa mid-late 1990s. That's all I'm saying.

4. Sometimes I only pretend to be listening

Nuff said

5. Hair colour

I haven't had my natural hair colour since 1994. After being called mousey brown once too often I hit the bottle !

6. Popular books

I was late coming to both Harry Potter and the Twilight series as something inside me always wants to resist the trend. I give in in the end though, I'm currently racing my way through the third book in the Twilight series.

7. Nail varnish

and lip gloss make me very happy !

Now for my 5 bloggers..

Stina at Cheeky beauty
Marie at This is me






2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much Sarah, that is really nice of you :-) Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete