Friday 24 September 2010

30 days / 30 things Day 24

6 days to go and I'm up to date again !!! Today is a favourite local restaurant.

Living in Norfolk I have so many lovely places to choose from, all fresh, seasonal and local food. I have eaten some amazing meals in various restaurants around the county. I suppose my most local and without doubt some of the best food I have eaten has been at Number 24 restaurant in Wymondham.

It is really more of a special occasion restaurant than somewhere you'd go for a bite to eat, but it is still very reasonable for the quality of food that you get. It's £24.95 per person for a 3 course dinner and as you can see from the menu on the website, there is an excellent choice of some really tasty food.

It has been a while since we have eaten here but the handful of times we have eaten here the food has always been beautifully presented and very tasty and the service attentive but without being intrusive. Definitely a recommend from me !


(borrowed from the Number 24 website)

No comments:

Post a Comment