Saturday 8 May 2010

Gleekery !


Ok, I will admit I'm just a little obsessed with Glee. The husband thinks it's funny and just rolls his eyes when it comes on, but I don't care, I think it's great. I don't know what it is about Glee but it never fails to make me feel good. I don't know if it's the fantastic songs or slightly un-believable story lines but I always end up singing along.
The recent Madonna themed episode was just the best though. The frankly rather scary Su Sylvester did an amazing job with Madonna's Vogue. I'd been waiting for some time to see her sing and it was worth the wait. Not only did she look amazing and out of her usual uniform of tracksuit but her adaptation of the words was ace. "Su Sylvester dance on air" was good but nothing beats the "Will Schuester, I hate you" and the associated grimace - pure class !

I also heard on Scott Mills show on Radio 1 on Friday their version of Bonnie Tyler's Total eclipse of the heart which will be on the show on Monday night. It certainly had me singing along in the car - can't wait for Monday's episode now !

1 comment:

  1. Sue Sylvester's Vogue was fantastic wasn't it! And I LOVE Total Eclipse of the Heart - can't wait to hear that on Monday.

    ReplyDelete