Thursday 25 February 2010

Mulberry lust

For a long time now my bag of choice would always be a Mulberry. I don't know what it is about them but I haven't found another brand that I love quite as much.

It's my birthday tomorrow and have been dropping rather large hints to the Husband about adding to my very small (ok amounting to one bag) collection. I don't think he's bitten BUT these little lovelies are on my wish list.

Firstly the Alexa in ink. I think this is a lovely squishy bag with loads of potential for use - smart, casual, you name it.










Next is this cuff. It's not in this season's collection but is still available. I personally love the black but it's also available in tan and the rouge noir colour that the lovely Daria comes in.










I can dream I suppose but we'll have to see what tomorrow brings. Failing that I might have to exercise my credit card !

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely bag! Gorgeous colour.

    I've tagged you on my blog http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.com/2010/03/meme-shoe-showy.html

    ReplyDelete