Saturday 9 January 2010

Shiny new things








Today through the post to lift my snow laden gloom, arrived a new Emma Bridgewater catalogue. Above are the pics of my two favourite ranges which, if money was no object would be gracing my kitchen ! I love the polka dots, always have. I think they are fun and brighten everything up. The other one is Starry Skies which is also gorgeous. While perusing the catalogue this morning I think I spent most of next months mortgage money, mentally at least. I was also sorely tempted by the melamine for the kids as no way would I be letting them loose on any EB plates I might acquire !
Another tableware website I like, for it's slightly quirky nature is the Big Tomato Company. I have their Yummy Mummy mug from the boys for last year's Mother's Day. They also do a range of bowls, plates, egg cups etc.
Well, when my numbers come up this evening.......

No comments:

Post a Comment